Saturday, August 16, 2008

Welcome!

I am a teacher at Sacred Heart-Griffin High School in Springfield, Illinois. In October of 2007 I applied for a Fulbright teaching exchange and will be leaving on September 1 for Ghana, West Africa. Theodora Kpobi is my exchange partner who will be teaching Modern World History and Geography (my old classes). While in Ghana I will be teaching her classes, Government and Social Studies. Hence, the following blog is a journal of my experiences in Ghana for a year. It is my hope that anyone and everyone can benefit from my experience and I will be able to stay in touch with a greater number of people. More so, this blog may help to get SHG students interested in different peoples and cultures around the world. Thanks for your interest and support as I embark on my Fulbright year in Ghana.

No comments: